The Commodity Discovery Fund is subject to the supervision by the AFM (Dutch regulatory authorities).
The intrinsic value of all assets are calculated independently every month by financial specialists Circle Partners.
Supervision by De Nederlandsche Bank and AFM
- The Commodity Discovery Fund has obtained a license from the AFM pursuant to section 2:65 AFS.
- The AFM determines whether the fund conforms to all relevant legal rules and requirements, and sees whether the correct information is distributed, for example through a Prospectus.
- DNB has verified the reliablity of the management, and reviews the financial situation of the Commodity Discovery Fund.
Depository and Accountant
- ABN AMRO Clearing Bank is the Financial Service Provider in charge of the clearing of orders.
- Circle Partners is in charge of the securities administration, the participants administration and calculates the net asset value of the portfolio on a monthly basis.
- VanOoijen Accountants NV audits the annual financial statement of Commodity Discovery Management B.V.
- Ernst & Young Accountants LLP audits the annual financial statement of Commodity Discovery Fund.